Ship your bike to or from North Carolina
Have you purchased a bike outside of North Carolina and now need to get it to your home in the Old North State but can’t ride it there? Or are you moving from North Carolina to another part of the country? Regardless of whether your bike is coming to or going from North Carolina, you can count on us to help you get it to its destination.
Just give us a call and provide us with a description of your vehicle (sport bike, ATV, motorcycle, etc.), and also give us the ZIP code for the place where your bike is now as well as the ZIP for where it’s going, and we’ll quickly get you a quote from one of our highly trusted carriers from our network.
Don’t worry about paying us: You owe us nothing until you hire the carrier we source for you.
It doesn’t matter if you’re moving your bike from Raleigh to Greenville, from Jacksonville to Chapel Hill, or if you’re moving from North Carolina to Hawaii or Maine, we’ll help make your shipping experience as easy and as pleasant as possible.
- Your driver will come to you. Simply tell the driver where he can meet you (or someone you designate) to take possession of the bike. The driver will lash your vehicle securely in his truck before your eyes – and won’t leave until you’re satisfied.
- If you’d rather have your bike secured in a crate, we can arrange for that service. There is an additional fee.
- Important note: If your vehicle is going to or from Alaska, Hawaii or Canada, it will be placed in a crate.
- Insurance? We provide up to $5K in liability coverage automatically. You may purchase more.
- If you discover any damage at all on the vehicle when it arrives at its destination, we want to know. No matter how minor the damage may be, we will work hard to rectify the matter.
What types of vehicles do we handle?
- Touring Bikes
- Sport bikes
- Jet Skis
Give Tammy a call today at 877-874-7213 for your free, no-obligation quote.