Ship your bike to or from Michigan
Michigan is great for riding in the summer – many lakes and forests to visit – but not so great for riding in the winter – too much snow!
If you’d like to ride in the Wolverine State in the summer, or ride elsewhere in the winter, but can’t ride your bike to your destination, give us a call. We’ll get it to where you need it to go quickly and safely.
When you call, just give us the ZIP codes of where your bike is now and where it will be going. You also should tell us the type of vehicle you’re shipping (motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, etc.) and we’ll get you a quote quickly from one of the honest and hardworking carriers in our nationwide network.
And you won’t have to pay us a thing until you decide to hire the carrier we find for you.
- No matter if you live in Battle Creek, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, or the tiny town of Applegate, your driver will meet you (or a close friend or relative) at a location convenient to you. You’ll be able to watch as the driver lashes your bike securely inside his truck – and he won’t leave until you’re satisfied.
- Many of our customers prefer to have their bike crated. This service is available for an additional charge.
- Please note that if your bike will be crated if it’s going to Canada, Hawaii or Alaska.
- We provide up to $5,000 in liability coverage.
- If you see any nicks or other damage on your bike – no matter how minor – when your bike arrives at its destination, please let us know. We’ll do all we can to make things right.
What do we ship?
- Sport Bikes
- Touring Bikes
- Jet Skis
Give Tammy a call today at 877-874-7213 for your free, no-obligation quote.